Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve your foot and ankle healthcare needs. You have a choice when it comes to pediatric care and we are glad you have chosen Advanced Foot Care Centers. We realize that by choosing us, you are placing trust in our offices to provide the highest level of service possible for yourself and your loved ones. The staff at Advanced Foot Care Centers does not take that trust lightly. In fact, we work hard each and every day to ensure that you made the right decision.
Advanced Foot Care Centers offers the highest quality of specialized care for children and adult patients. We utilize advanced therapies and state-of-the-art technology for diagnosis, treatment and surgery.
Most Insurance Plans Accepted
Advanced Foot Care Centers provides easy and efficient access to healthcare by accepting most insurance plans and Medicare. If you have a question regarding your plan, please call your local office.
We strive to provide quality care and service to our patients. Co-pays are due when you check in for your appointment and prior to receiving treatment or surgery. To make your visit more convenient we currently accept the following payment methods:
- Payment Options – All major credit cards, cash and checks are accepted.
Online Bill Pay
Patients may use the option of our online bill pay system to pay their account balances.
Online Health Resources
Patients may access a variety of health information including common conditions, self-help, treatment, new technology, clinical trial information and surgical before and after galleries.
Advanced Foot Care Center Services
- EPAT for Musculoskeletal Pain
- In Office x-ray
- Diabetic Shoe Program- Most insurance companies including Medicare provide for one pair of shoes with custom insoles for those that qualify.
- In Office Surgical procedures-when relevant
- Wound Care Products
- In Office Physical Therapy
- PADnet – BioMedix’s PADnet Lab system is a non-invasive technology for detecting Peripheral artery disease (PAD) and, thereby for improving the chances of survival and quality of life for patients suffering from this condition.
- Nerve Conduction Studies – Stimulation of peripheral nerves using this nerve conduction provides our doctors with expert evaluation of motor/sensory action.
- Diabetic Education